Here at The Wedding of my Dreams we have just added a couple of vintage style suitcases to our latest collection. These have already proven popular with our customers so today we thought we’d share some of our ideas for styling them at weddings.
How To Style Vintage Suitcases At Weddings
- Use suitcases stacked up on one another to create different heights to display props and signs.
- Fill the suitcase with pretty blooms and display around your venue, or use a smaller one for your centrepieces.
- Use a suitcase at your wedding ceremony to hold all your order of service cards.
- An open suitcase can be used as a table plan showing guests where to sit.
- Use a vintage style suitcase on your card and gift table to collect your wedding cards.
- Place all your favours in a suitcase and encourage guests to help themselves.
- Smaller suitcases could be filled with children’s activity books and games to create an activity pack.
Image source: suitcase holding order or service scrolls // suitcases stacked up displaying props // suitcase holding lavender wedding favours // suitcase wedding table plan // suitcases for children’s activities // suitcase with pretty flowers // suitcase to collect your wedding cards