How To Style Vintage Suitcases At Weddings
How To Style Vintage Suitcases At WeddingsFor a vintage or travel style wedding suitcases can make wonderful props.
- Use suitcases stacked up on one another to create different heights to display props and signs.
- Fill the suitcase with pretty blooms and display around your venue, or use a smaller one for your centrepieces.
- Use a suitcase at your wedding ceremony to hold all your order of service cards.
- An open suitcase can be used as a table plan showing guests where to sit.
- Use a vintage style suitcase on your card and gift table to collect your wedding cards.
- Place all your favours in a suitcase and encourage guests to help themselves.
- Smaller suitcases could be filled with children's activity books and games to create an activity pack.
Image source: suitcase holding order or service scrolls // suitcases stacked up displaying props // suitcase holding lavender wedding favours // suitcase wedding table plan // suitcases for children's activities // suitcase with pretty flowers // suitcase to collect your wedding cards