This week our wedding decoration of the week is our bark vase rustic wedding centrepiece. This bark container is a lovely vessel to use if you are looking to create a rustic style centrepiece. Depending on the overall size you want for your centrepiece we suggest using one of these in the centre with 3 – 5 bark tea light holders around it. Or for a larger centrepiece we suggest a grouping of two of these vases in the centre of the table as well as one of the larger size again with bark tea light holders mixed in to complete the look. Hessian / burlap table runners would add to this look too.
Bark Vase Rustic Wedding Centrepiece
- Here at The Wedding of my Dreams we are loving these truly rustic style candle holders or vases made from birch bark.
- The outer edge looks like tree bark and has hearts cut out from it letting the candle light shine through.
- They have a glass inner so can be filled with water.
- The bark containers are ideal for a summer rustic or country barn weddings and can be used as vases or lanterns.
- These rustic vessels are 11.5 cm height with 11cm diameter
- Price: £10
- View in shop
You May Also Like