This week our wedding decoration of the week is our mocha lace ribbon. As you can see this ribbon is a lovely taupe / mocha / coffee colour which looks stunning used for finishing touches at your wedding. Use the ribbon around wedding favour boxes, use it to hang hanging decorations, tie the ribbon around your napkins for a lovely place setting or crafting projects.
Mocha Lace Ribbon
- This lace comes on a wooden spool in a 2m length.
- The lace is a heavy weight lace compared to our white lace narrow and wide ribbon.
- The lace is a mocha colour, perfect for a pink colour scheme or vintage / country garden wedding styling.
- Use the lace to tie around your napkins, tie menus and orders of service together, use it to hang decorations from chair backs or tree branches or for finishing touch to your wedding favours or gift wrappings. The lace also looks very elegant tied around the stem of your bridal and bridesmaids bouquets (for each bouquet we suggest allowing for at least 1m of ribbon).
- The lace measures 5.5cm in width and 2m length per spool.
- Also available in white.
- View in shop
- Price: £5 for 2m roll