Are you hoping to set up a drinks station at your wedding? Wondering what exactly you need to make it happen, we have created a checklist showing what you will need. If you are just in the early planning stages of your wedding this is the perfect opportunity to pin it now, read it later!
First things first, choose a location
- Outside – make sure it’s in the shade.
- Inside – choose somewhere easy for your guests to access.
- Set up a table – either take a vintage dresser to your venue or use one of their tables.
- Dress the table with a table cloth or table runner if desired.
Something to hold the drinks
- We love drinks dispensers, easy to fill and for guests to help themselves and re-fill their glasses.
- Depending on the number of guests and number of drinks you are offering you may need a few of these on your table.
- Dispensers work best when raised up so guests can fit their glass under the tap, try a couple of tree slices for a rustic look or a pastel coloured cake stand.
Glasses and straws
- You will need to supply guests with glasses to drink from, these could be supplied by your venue or caterers or you could opt for something a little different and use mason jars or bottles for your drinks.
- Add a paper straw for a little fun.
- Depending on the drinks you are offering perhaps some fresh strawberries, blueberries or raspberries would be a nice touch, guests can add these themselves.
- Or use fruit to introduce colour or a styling element for your drinks station as crate full of peaches or lemons and limes looks lovely.
- How about making your own signs, these could label the drinks you have on offer or create a bar menu.
Drinks Station Wedding Checklist