This week our wedding decoration of the week is our pressed glass hanging vase. Perfect for hanging both indoor and outdoors at your wedding. The pressed glass vases can be filled with flowers or if you would prefer to use them as lanterns add a tea light. Hang from trees outside at your venue, using long ribbons in trees or alternatively hang indoors from wooden beams. We think these look best when hung at different heights. Alternatively hang the vases from shepherds crooks and used to line the aisle or just to pretty up your outdoor areas.
Pressed Glass Hanging Vase For Weddings
- Tie ribbon or fishing wire around the handle of the vase and hang from trees at your wedding venue. For a lovely effect hang lots of vases at varying heights.
- Although the vases have a handle you can still use them mixed in with other vases on your tables.
- They tie in well with our other pressed glasses vases and tea light holders.
- The vase has a pretty pressed glass pattern and a metal handle.
- The pressed glass vase measures 9cm tall, 7cm diameter.
- View in shop
- Price: £5 each