Rustic Wedding Place Settings (Name Cards)
Make your own wooden slice name cards
This post is for all of you planning a rustic wedding, you may well have found your perfect rustic centrepiece but now is this time to start thinking about those extra details. The details that guests will really notice. If you have chosen a rustic wedding venue – whether it’s a barn, country house or tepee or you are just wanting to add a rustic hint to your wedding styling then check out this idea. These rustic wedding place cards are so easy to make and look fab. You could even use them at your dinner parties or Christmas table styling too.
RUSTIC WEDDING PLACE CARDS
These rustic place cards are easy to make and will really enhance your table styling. Guests can take them home as a little memento of your day too.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Small wooden tree slices (blank) – click here to find them in our shop
- Alphabet stamps – click here to find them in our shop
- Moss – click here to find our moss in our shop
- Take the blank wooden slice and carefully stamp your guests’ name onto one side
- Leave to dry and repeat for all names
- Take a small piece of moss and stick with floral glue to one side of the wooden slice and an asymmetric style