Brass, Bronze Gold & Grey Wedding Colour Scheme
Are you looking for a colour scheme for your wedding? This colour combo is one of my all time favourites, in fact the photos are actually taken from my wedding…
Brass, bronze, gold and grey make a lovely combination. Soft greys are a lovely colour for bridesmaids dresses and men’s suits then bring out the brass and bronze colours in your decorations. Choose vases, bottles, lanterns and tea light holders in these tones, a mix of tones is always nice and will add depth to the tables. If you are having natural wooden tables I suggest a lighter coloured table runner over the top to make the bronze stand out. For the flowers for centrepieces and bouquets you can’t go wrong with whites and soft pink / peach tones and an abundance of foliage. If you like the decorations in the inspiration board scroll down as well sell most of them in our shop.
All photos: WE ARE THE CLARKES
See more from Gemma’s wedding here
WEDDING COLOUR SCHEME: BRASS, BRONZE, GOLD, GREY
- Brass frames (place cards holders)
- Brass lanterns
- Clear glass and gold posy vases used along the tables
- Antique gold bottle vases used along the tables
- Bronze ribbed tealight holders
- Brass tea light holders (also used on escort card table)
- Grey silk ribbon hanging from bouquets
- Wooden table numbers
- Shop the complete collection used at my wedding.