This week our wedding decoration of the week is our bronze CARDS bunting. If you are looking for that little extra styling touch for your wedding cards and gift table this CARDS bunting could be perfect (available in more colours). Hang the CARDS bunting against the wall behind your cards and gift table. If you are using a mailbox or suitcase or something similar to collect your cards you may also be able to attach the bunting to this.
Bronze CARDS Bunting
Browse our bronze CARDS bunting for sale in our shop
- Our CARDS bunting is perfect for letting guests know where you would like your wedding cards and gifts to be placed.
- The CARDS bunting can be strung against the wall near your cards table, strung from a notice board, wooden trellis or within a suitcase.
- The bunting comes pre string on white string.
- The bunting spells out CARDS and is made from shower proof fabric in bronze with a glittery finish which glimmers in the light.
- Each letter measures approx. 6.5cm x 8cm
- Price: £6.50
- View in shop
You May Also Like
This week our wedding decoration of the week is our cream jug wedding centrepiece. Cream jugs make lovely centerpieces for Spring and Summer weddings. Depending on the flowers you choose to fill them with they can work for equally well for English country garden weddings in marquees as they do for rustic weddings in barn venues.
Although the jugs make lovely centrepieces you may have decided you want something taller for your tables. If that’s the case you can still use jugs to decorate your wedding venue, how about a jug of flowers on your guest book table or next to your table plan. If you are getting married in the summer it is always worth having a vase of water for your bouquet to sit in to keep it fresh, these jugs can work well for this and could add extra decoration to your wedding cake table, or display all the bouquets in jugs along the front of your top table. For more ideas you may like our blog post – Wedding Jugs Ways To Use Jugs At Weddings.
Cream Jug Wedding Centrepiece
View our cream jug wedding centrepieces for sale in our shop
- Looking for something simple on your wedding tables? We love this cream metal jug. It will look perfect sitting in the centre of your wedding tables, perhaps on a square of hessian, on a tree slice or lace table cloth filled with large blooms.
- These shabby chic cream metal jugs are great for a vintage chic or country styled English country garden weddings.
- Whether your wedding reception is in a marquee, barn, on a farm, in a teepee or country pub these jugs make a lovely centrepiece.
- The cream jugs are great to give away to guests filled with flowers, perhaps bridesmaids, mums, grandparents or someone who has done a reading. Don’t forget to keep a couple for yourselves and use them around your home as a reminder of your perfect day.
- Each shabby chic jug measure 23cm high.
- View in shop
- Price: £10.95 each
This week our wedding decoration of the week is for your wedding cake table or dessert table. These Eat Me flags for cupcakes are so cute. Ideal for an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding or party! If you are having smaller cupcakes set out on your dessert table place a cupcake flag in each one, alternatively if you are offering other sweet treats such as doughnuts or flapjacks these ‘eat me’ flags will work equally well.
For more dessert table decorations and ideas browse our wedding dessert table decorations here.
Eat Me Flags For Cupcakes
View our Eat Me flags for sale in our shop
- The flags are individually handmade in a soft buttercream colour tied with rustic string detail. Made from high quality card.
- Add the ‘eat me’ flags to your cupcakes or on marshmallow dotted throughout your desert tables.
- Eat Me flags measure 5cm x 2.5cm and the stick measures approx. 8cm tall.
- You may also like our handmade drink me tags and I do flags.
- Price: 65p each
- View in shop
You Might Also Like
This week our wedding decorations of the week are our Just Married paper lanterns. These paper lanterns are a budget friendly way of creating a real statement and look fab in photographs. The paper lanterns could be positioned at the entrance to your wedding reception venue so they are seen by all guests as you approach from your ceremony, they could be set up on the terrace in the evening so light up as it gets darker. We love this shot of the bride and groom with their daughter surrounded by the Just Married paper lanterns.
Top tip: these paper lanterns come flat packed so are easy to take with you for a destination wedding. Add pebbles or sand to the bottom to avoid them blowing over in the wind.
Just Married Paper Lanterns For Wedding Signs
Photo credit: Keoma Zec Photography
Browse our just married paper lanterns for sale in our shop.
- Each paper lantern has a letter on the front spelling out JUST MARRIED.
- They would make a lovely photo which could then be used for your thank you cards.
- The paper lanterns should be used with tea lights, if you are using them outside make sure you weigh them down with some rice / sand in the base so they don’t blow away.
- Each paper lantern measures 15cm x 15cm x 26cm.
- Each set contains the letters to spell out Just Married.
- Price: £17.50
- View in shop
This week our wedding decoration of the week is our glass drinks dispenser. If you are thinking of having welcome drinks at your wedding or serving guests signature cocktails then setting up and styling a drinks station is a lovely touch. These glass drinks dispensers have a chalkboard sign on the front for you to label your drinks.
If you are thinking of having a drinks station at your wedding you may like our Drinks Station Ideas post and Drinks Station Checklist post.
Glass Drinks Dispenser With Chalkboard Sign
View our glass drinks dispenser for sale in our shop
- Place the glass drinks dispenser on your sweetie buffet or dessert table filled with the drinks of your choice, fruit juices, flavoured water or beer and let your wedding guests top up their glasses themselves.
- The drinks dispenser is made from sturdy clear glass with a separate metal screw on lid and has a chalkboard area on the front and back for labelling your drinks. The dispenser has a silver coloured tap for pouring the drinks.
- We think this is fab! After your wedding you can use this at home for parties and summer refreshments.
- The drinks dispenser measures 32cm x 18cm.
- Capacity: 7 litres
- Using the drinks dispenser: Make sure that the silver coloured tap is positioned to ‘closed’ before filling the dispenser.
- Price: £34
- View in shop