Make the bride and groom’s chairs stand out at your wedding by hanging ‘Bride and Groom’ or ‘Mr and Mrs’ signs from the backs of the chairs. We have a couple of wedding chair signs available to buy in our online shop, but we also know you love a free gift every now and then.
FREE Printable wedding chair signs
We have created some free printable wedding chair signs that you can print out and hang from the backs of your chairs. We have 3 different designs Elegant (includes and silver and gold design), Pretty Pastels (soft pink floral design) and Rustic (kraft paper background with typewriter style lettering). All designs can be printed as Bride and Groom or Mr and Mrs.
How to make your wedding chair signs:
- Choose the design you like the best and download it clicking one of the images below.
- Print the design on to A4 paper, we recommend using pearlescent card to give your signs a slight shimmer.
- Carefully cut out the signs as close to the border as you wish.
- Using a hole punch make a hole in the top right and left corner of each sign.
- Thread string or ribbon of your choice through the holes.
- Hang over the back of the bride and groom’s chairs.
Download the templates here.