What you will need:World map print Frame Glue stick Luggage tags Bakers twine Kraft address labels Mapping pins
Step By Step Guide
- Open up the wooden frame.
- Stick the map print to the inner card and place back in the frame.
- Decide on the names of your tables, these could be cities or countries that are significant to you as a couple.
- Print the table name and guests names on to address labels, these could be plain white address labels (24 per A4 page). Here I have used our brown rustic labels for more of a travelling look. I have also used a typewriter style font, you can download fonts for free from various different websites, I like dafont.com.
- Stick the printed labels onto your luggage tags.
- Add length of bakers twine to your first luggage tag and stick on the map near the country / city it corresponds to.
- Place a mapping pin into the city country on the map.
- Tie the bakers twine around the mapping pin and cut at the right length, stick the luggage tag to the print so it doesn't move about.
- Repeat this for all your tables
- Place the frame on an easel
Photography by Daffodil Waves Photography