This week our wedding decorations of the week are our Just Married paper lanterns
. These paper lanterns are a budget friendly way of creating a real statement and look fab in photographs. The paper lanterns could be positioned at the entrance to your wedding reception venue so they are seen by all guests as you approach from your ceremony, they could be set up on the terrace in the evening so light up as it gets darker. We love this shot of the bride and groom with their daughter surrounded by the Just Married paper lanterns.
Top tip: these paper lanterns come flat packed so are easy to take with you for a destination wedding. Add pebbles or sand to the bottom to avoid them blowing over in the wind.
Just Married Paper Lanterns For Wedding Signs
Photo credit: Keoma Zec Photography
Browse our just married paper lanterns for sale in our shop.
- Each paper lantern has a letter on the front spelling out JUST MARRIED.
- They would make a lovely photo which could then be used for your thank you cards.
- The paper lanterns should be used with tea lights, if you are using them outside make sure you weigh them down with some rice / sand in the base so they don't blow away.
- Each paper lantern measures 15cm x 15cm x 26cm.
- Each set contains the letters to spell out Just Married.
- Price: £17.50
- View in shop