For a pretty feminine touch to your wedding decor these lace covered jars are lovely. No DIY involved these large jam jars are delivered to you with the lace wrapped around them. You can use the jars as small vases and ask your florist to fill them with flowers, or alternatively add a tea light to the lace covered jar and use as a candle. These lace covered jars work well for a variety of wedding styles, they could be used at vintage style weddings, summer or country garden weddings, rustic weddings (perhaps add a touch of hessian too), or spring weddings. If you use these with candles they would look fab at winter wedding as well.
Lace Covered Jars For Weddings
- We LOVE these lace covered mason jars which can make brilliant vases for your wedding tables, or elsewhere around your wedding venue.
- The vases can be used in a grouping in the centre of your wedding tables, we think 3 grouped together looks best, or mix them in with other jars, vases and tea light holders for additional wow factor. For a rustic look place a grouping of the jars on a wooden tree slice in the centre of your tables.
- As well as centrepieces these vases can be placed elsewhere at your wedding, a few of them on your wedding cake table, guest book table or entrance table as well as outside tables and bar tables.
- The jars could also be used as containers at your wedding, use them as a pen pot on your guest book table,?or to hold straws and cake pops on your dessert table or drinks station.
- The jars come with a gold lid.
- Each jar measures 8cm x 13cm
- Price: £5 each
- View in shop