This week our wedding decorations of the week are our bronze bud vases for weddings. These tiny bronze bud vases are lovely and look fab mix with our other bronze, copper and gold vases and candle holders for a metallic wedding. Rich metallic colours are a popular choice for 2017 weddings and can work well at weddings in all seasons. These tiny bronze vases can be used as part of your wedding centrepieces, give them as favours or use them on your cake table or welcome table for a extra floral touch.
Bronze Bud Vases For Weddings
View our bronze bud vases for sale in our shop
- Our sets of five bronze bud vases are so cute, perfect small vases for adding into your wedding centrepieces.
- The tiny bud vases are teardrop shaped and can hold a tiny flower. Add a few to each of your wedding tables amongst other vases, or bottles. They look great set on trays, tree slices or runners, mixed with other bronze, gold or copper vases and tea light holders.
- We think a small vase in each guests place setting would make a lovely wedding favour, attach their name with a small luggage tag to double up as their name card.
- The bronze bud vases are made from frosted bronze glass and measure 6cm x 5cm. Sold as a set of five.
- These glass vases are handmade, slight variations may occur.
- Please note: Do not wash the vase with detergent or use flower food as this may erode the colouring
- Price £8.50 for 5
- View in shop