Are you planning on using one of our map table plans for your wedding? If so have you spotted our new vintage poster kit which makes the maps easier to hang? We suggest using either these or our bespoke wooden frames, but these are a more cost effective option.
The maps fit neatly into the wooden dowels and can be hung at your venue.
This week our wedding decoration of the week is our ever popular world map wedding table plan. This table plan is perfect for a travel themed wedding, or maybe you aren’t having a complete travel theme but are choosing to name your tables after places around the world. Either way we think it looks fab and a great price with minimal DIY needed.
1. Find a frame or stick the world map print onto foam board with our decorative tape, or use inside our wooden frame
2. Choose cities around the world which mean something special to you as a couple – these will be your table names
3. Stick a pin in the cities you have chosen
4. Write your table name followed by guests names on luggage tags and attach to each pin with bakers twine, you may choose to print the guests names onto our brown address labels and stick on to the luggage tags
5. Keep in your home as a reminder of your wedding day
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.