Ribbons For Wedding Chairs ~ Wedding Decoration Of The Week
This week our wedding decoration of the week is our range of silk ribbons. More of a DIY wedding decoration, I’m sure you can think of many ways to use ribbon at your wedding. We especially love it when ribbons are used as chair decorations, either on the chairs at the wedding ceremony or the bride and grooms chairs at the reception.
Pastel Ribbons For Wedding Chairs
- Ribbon can have many uses at weddings, whether you choose to tie it around your napkins, use it to finish of your invitations, hang up hanging decorations from trees.
- You may choose to hang ribbons from pew ends or use it around the wrap of your bridal bouquet.
- We especially love our high quality silk ribbon when it is used in long lengths draped over the back of chairs to create a beautiful chair back.
- You could do this on every chair, certain chairs on the edge of the aisle in the ceremony or on the bride’s and groom’s chairs at the reception.
- Loop a length of ribbon (as tall as the chair)over the top of the chair back, repeat with a number of lengths of ribbons to get the effect you are after. We suggest between 5 and 7 lengths for each chair.
- You may also choose to create a backdrop or ribbons, perhaps behind a top table or ceremony?
- Our silk ribbon is 3.2 cm in length and sold by the meter.
- Available in cream, pink, green, lilac
- Price: £1.50 per meter
- View in shop