White Tin Can Lantern For Weddings
This week our wedding decoration of the week is our new white tin can lantern. Our tin can lanterns are great if you are going for a DIY style wedding or rustic chic style. Add tea lights to the lanterns and they will light up corners of your venue casting a lovely shadow when lit. Our tin can lanterns could be used down the either side of the aisle as ceremony decorations, or added into a grouping on your guest tables.
White Tin Can Lantern for Weddings
- Our tin lanterns are made from tin cans painted with a distressed white finish.
- A star shape has been cut out to let the candle light shine through, as it shines through it casts beautiful light around the room at your wedding.
- The lanterns could be used to light up dark corners of your wedding venue or running along fireplaces and window sills.
- Use as aisle decorations at your wedding ceremony instead of pew ends or on your guest tables.
- We suggest using a large tea light inside for the best results.
- The lanterns measure 12cm x 9cm x 9cm
- Price: £7 each
- View in shop