How To Make A Wedding Table Plan with Luggage Tags and Photos
How to make your wedding table plan using The Wedding of my Dreams table plan with photos and hooks.You will need:
- Wedding Table Plan with Photos and Hooks
- Luggage Tags ~ we have a choice of brown, cream or white luggage tags
- A4 sheet of 24 self adhesive labels (label size 64mm x 34mm). I have used white paper labels but you could choose clear labels.
- Open a word document and create a table to match your sheet of labels, hide the borders and type in your table numbers/names with guests names for that table underneath
- Download our ready to use template here: luggage tag labels template
- If you are looking for different fonts to use on your luggage tags browse dafont for hundreds of free fonts
- Print this out onto your sheet of labels
- Carefully stick the labels on to your luggage tags
- Hang your luggage tags on the hooks
- Finally add photos of the bride and groom to personalise your table plan.