This week our wedding decorations of the week are our packs of top tips for a happy marriage coasters. These coasters make a lovely alternative to a wedding guest book. Ask all your guests their tips and advice for a happy marriage.
Tip Tips For A Happy Marriage Coasters
- Leave a coaster at each of your guests place settings and ask them to fill them in during the wedding.
- Or create an area at your wedding set up for guests to fill them in.
- Once wedding guests have written on them they could post them in your wedding post box or hang them up on a wedding wish tree or peg to a piece of string set up at your venue.
- We have a range of coasters in different designs.
- This is our elegant ‘top tips’ design, the front of the coaster reads ‘Top Tips For A Happy Marriage’ and the back reads ‘And They Lived Happily Ever After’.
- Reading the comments will be lovely in the days after your wedding and in years to come.Coasters are made from pulp board and can be written on in pen or pencil.
- The coasters measure 94mm x 94mm
- This is exclusive to The Wedding of my Dreams
- Price £5 for pack of 10
- View in shop
These coasters are also available as:
- ‘My Fondest Memory With The Bride And Groom / Happy Couple‘
- ‘Advice For The Happy Couple / Brides & Groom’
- ‘Suggestions For Our Bucket List’