Wooden Suitcases For Weddings
- Use suitcases stacked up on one another to create different heights to display props and signs.
- Fill the suitcase with pretty blooms and display around your venue, or use a smaller one for your centrepieces.
- Use a suitcase at your wedding ceremony to hold all your order of service cards.
- An open suitcase can be used as a table plan showing guests where to sit.
- Use a vintage style suitcase on your card and gift table to collect your wedding cards.
- Place all your favours in a suitcase and encourage guests to help themselves.
Wooden Suitcases For WeddingsView our wooden suitcases for weddings for sale in our online shop.
- We just love these wood effect suitcases and the great news is there are lots ways you can style a suitcase at your wedding.
- The suitcase is made from wood witSa timber-look paper finish and a leather handle.
- It has a rustic, distressed finish. Using steel grey off-white and touches of blue, this design creates the perfect driftwood look.
- The suitcase measures 42 cm x 24 cm x 10.5 cm.
- Price: £44
- View in shop