Tiny Photo Frames For Wedding Bouquets – Personalise Your Bouquet
This week our wedding decorations of the week are our tiny photo frames for wedding bouquets. Once you have chosen the flowers you would like to include in your bouquet it’s time to think of other ways to make your bouquet special or meaningful. This could be choosing a ribbon that matches your bridesmaids dresses, or wrapping the stem of your bouquet in a vintage fabric that has been in your family for many years. Some brides choose to attach a family brooch to their bouquet. These tiny photo frames for bouquets allow you to attach a small photo to your bouquet. This could be a photo of a loved one who has passed away or someone you want close to you as you walk down the aisle. Or you could print the initials of your bridesmaids onto a piece of paper and place it inside a frame to persoanlise their bouquets.
Tiny Photo Frames For Wedding Bouquets
- The tiny photo frame is made from glass with a brass frame, it opens on hinges and a photo or piece of paper can be inserted.
- Two sizes available:
- Small: outer frame size 3cm x 3cm
- Large: outer frame size 5cm x 5cm
- The frame has a ring, we suggest your add your own ribbon or twine to fasten to the bouquet.
- Other uses: escort cards or to press flowers after your wedding day
- View in shop
- Price – small £3.50 / large £4.50
Other Uses include:
Unique button holes
Photo credit: Natalie J Weddings