Looking for wedding favour bags and boxes
to put your cute wedding favours in? Here at The Wedding of my Dreams
we have a large collection of different wedding favour bags and boxes for all wedding styles. Some of our favour boxes come plain so you can add your own decoration to them with ribbons, tape, stickers, stamps etc for a personalised touch. Others look lovely as they are and are the perfect size for presenting your wedding favours. Browse below to see our top 10 wedding favour bags and boxes.
Top 10 Wedding Favour Bags & Boxes (For Sale!)
1. Cream card wedding favour box
- these boxes come plain and can be personalised with our alphabet stickers
as seen in the photo or with stamps ribbon and twine.
2. Brown paper wedding favour bags
- these little favour bags look cute sitting at each guests place setting, fill them with the favours of your choice.
3. Folding brown card favour box
- these boxes are great for larger wedding favours and also slices of wedding cake. The brown boxes fold to shut and can be further decorated with ribbon, tape and twine.
4. Thank You Favour Bags
- these cotton bags look really lovely sitting on each guests napkin when they arrive at their table. The cream cotton bags have 'Thank You x' printed on them in dark grey ink so will work with most wedding styles.
5. Happy Ever After Favour Bags
- these cute little favour bags come with grey ribbon to tie them shut, again these look lovely at each guests place setting.
6. Brown card favour boxes
- these are the same as our cream card boxes but made from recycled brown card. They can be personalised by you with stickers, stamps, twine, tape and ribbon.
7. Hessian Favour Bags
- these little burlap bags are perfect for a rustic or woodland wedding, they have a drawstring to close and are the perfect size for wedding favours.
8. Floral Favour Bags
- for a vintage or country garden style wedding these pretty floral bags would look lovely. The bags have a pretty pink blue and green floral design.
9. Thank You Very Much Bags
- these paper bags are a great value favour bag, made from paper printed with a grey design saying 'thank you very much'. They could be placed on each guests napkin and filled with a handful of sweets.
10. Wedding Favour Envelopes
- if you are thinking of giving seeds as wedding favours for guests to plant these brown envelopes are the perfect little packet for presenting them in. You may also like the 'let the love grow' stickers
that can be stuck onto them (sold separately).