Hessian Ribbon Roll for Sale
This week our wedding decoration of the week is more of a way to create your own DIY wedding decorations than a decoration on it’s own. Our wedding ribbons are always popular with our couples for finishing touches, tying around the orders of service, wrapping around napkins, using on wedding bouquets or gift wrapping for guests.
Our hessian ribbon roll can be used for all of those ideas, it is perfect for country style, rustic or woodland weddings.
- Crafty DIY brides will have so many ideas for ribbon.
- Many of our customers use our hessian fabric (sold by the metre) and cut it up to make ribbon. Now we have hessian ribbon.
- Tie our hessian ribbon around napkins, favour boxes, wedding stationery.
- For a DIY look add hessian ribbon around plain glass bottles or vases to give them a rustic finish.
- You will have to wrap gifts for your special guests, why not finish the wrapping off beautifully with some hessian ribbon.
- Our hessian / burlap ribbon measures 5cm in width and is either sold by the metre or as a 15m roll.
- Price: £1 per metre or £12 for 15 metre roll
- View in shop