Natural Confetti Petals For Sale (Biodegradable)
Our natural confetti petals are such a popular choice, especially for summer weddings. Our confetti is perfect if your venue is a little fussy on confetti, most churches ask for natural petals that are biodegradable. Our confetti is 100% natural, they are delphinium petals that have been grown in England and will biodegrade naturally.
If you are thinking of using confetti petals at your wedding you might like some of our recent blog posts:
Natural Confetti Petals For Sale
- Natural delphinium confetti petals.
- Available in soft pink, ivory, deep blue/purple, summer mix (ivory, pink and purple)
- As delphinium petals are small they gently float to the ground when thrown in the air giving that perfect confetti moment.
- Remember you don’t have to supply each guest with throwing confetti, you can limit this to just the bridal party perhaps only give petals out to ladies. Why not put your bags of petals in a gorgeous basket with a note saying ‘hand picked petals help yourself’.
- Large organza bags (10 -12 small handfuls or enough for a generous covering over 10 guest tables)
- Small organza bags (approx 1 small handful for throwing)
- Our confetti is biodegradable.
- Petals can be purchased up to 2 – 3 months before your wedding, we suggest storing them in a cool dry place.
- Price: large organza bag £10.95 (10 -12 small handfuls)
- Price: small organza bag £1.50 (approx 1 small handful)
- View in shop
You might also like
- Cotton ‘throw me’ confetti bags
- Cotton ‘sprinkle me’ confetti bags
- Paper confetti cones
- An envelope of dried rose petal confetti