This week our wedding decoration of the week is for our DIY brides and grooms. Our date stamps can be used to stamp your wedding date onto any of your wedding decor for that personalised touch. Use the stamp to create your own save the dates, wedding favour labels, place cards, menus, stationery and more. The date stamps are really easy to use, just turn the cogs to display your wedding date, month and year.
Date Stamps For Wedding Stationery
- The stamp can be rotated to stamp your exact wedding date. The year goes from 2016 – 2027.
- The stamp has a lovely metal handle in the shape of a cross and can look lovely displayed at your wedding as part of a DIY styling set up.
- The stamp can also be used to announce other significant dates, the dates of your children’s births or just when writing letters.
- When printed the stamp measures 0.5 cm x 3cm
- Sold with or without a black ink pad.
- Price: £8 stamp only, £11 with black ink pad
- View in shop