Drinks Station Wedding Checklist
First things first, choose a location
- Outside - make sure it's in the shade.
- Inside - choose somewhere easy for your guests to access.
- Set up a table - either take a vintage dresser to your venue or use one of their tables.
- Dress the table with a table cloth or table runner if desired.
Something to hold the drinks
- We love drinks dispensers, easy to fill and for guests to help themselves and re-fill their glasses.
- Depending on the number of guests and number of drinks you are offering you may need a few of these on your table.
- Dispensers work best when raised up so guests can fit their glass under the tap, try a couple of tree slices for a rustic look or a pastel coloured cake stand.
Glasses and straws
- You will need to supply guests with glasses to drink from, these could be supplied by your venue or caterers or you could opt for something a little different and use mason jars or bottles for your drinks.
- Add a paper straw for a little fun.
- Depending on the drinks you are offering perhaps some fresh strawberries, blueberries or raspberries would be a nice touch, guests can add these themselves.
- Or use fruit to introduce colour or a styling element for your drinks station as crate full of peaches or lemons and limes looks lovely.
- How about making your own signs, these could label the drinks you have on offer or create a bar menu.