This week our wedding decoration of the week is one of our mercury silver vases. We love mercury silver glass ware here at The Wedding of my Dreams, it looks classic and elegant on wedding tables. This mercury silver vase is a footed vases and looks stunning as a centrepiece in the centre of a wedding table. Mercury silver candle holders, votives and tea light holders are so popular with weddings at the moment too, they tie in perfectly with the footed vase just add 3 or 4 around to complete your centrepiece.
Mercury silver vases
(photography credit: Daffodil Waves)
- This mercury silver footed vase has besutiful etchings as part of its design
- The vase makes a lovely centrepiece for classic, elegant weddings
- Use one vase in the centre of your guest tables, or for long tables spread the vases along the lenght of the table
- We think mercury silver looks best with white wedding flowers for a classic look
- Instead of adding flowers, pillar candles can be placed inside the vases making a beautiful candle holder.
- The vase measures 18cm tall x 12cm diameter
- Price: £14 each or £13.50 if you buy more than 10
- View the mercury silver vase for sale in our shop
You may also like
- Dainty mercury silver vases
- Mini mercury silver tea light holders
- Ribbed mercury silver tea light holders
- Mercury silver candle holders